TTLEditor is plain text editor with Tera Term Macro language syntax highlighting and syntax completion proposal features. Tera Term macro files have extension .TTL which stands for Tera Term Language. The name "TTLEditor" indicates that this editor is built especially for creating and updating .TTL files.
TTLEditor is similar to the Macro Editor built into LogMeTT Configuration utility and can be used when there is no need in complex hierarchical macro structures.
- Tera Term Macro language syntax highlighting with configurable colors
- Macro syntax proposal
- Context sensitive help
- Configurable macro Template library
- Ability to execute a macro from within the editor
- Option to pass param2 .. param9 to macro script
- Option to store param2 .. param9 as comments inside macro script
- Support of ANSI, UTF-7, UCS-8, UCS-2 Big and Little Endian encoding
- Printing syntax highlighted macros in black & white or color mode Configurable interface styles and colors. Supports Office 2007, Office 2010 and Scenic styles with Blue, Silver and Black color schema.
TTLEditor is not being developed anymore. Version 1.5.1 released in December 2013 is the latest.
TTLEditor is distributed as part of Tera Term installation package. You can also download it separately from TTLEditor download page.