My office laptop recently was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I am having trouble telling where one window leaves off and another begins. Plus, my company is fond of a mostly black background and I prefer to work with a black window.
I attached two images:
1. What my windows looked like in Windows 7.
2. What my windows look like on Windows 10.
Is this something that Tera Term has any control over or is this something that comes from Windows?
Any help or input will be appreciated.
- Teraterm 4.75 on Windows 7, with a functional left margin.
- teraterm_475_on_windows7.PNG (5.51 KiB) Viewed 91 times
- Teraterm 4.97 on Windows 10, observe left border of window.
- teraterm_497_on_windows10.PNG (12.4 KiB) Viewed 91 times