New Features in Tera Term version 4.74
- Serial port connection
- added the mark parity, space parity and 1.5 stop bit to the serial port setup.
- added the "mark" and "space" name of the Parity entry. The default is "none".
- added the "1.5" name of the StopBit entry. The default is "1".
- Named pipe
- added support for the named pipe. Tera Term can connect the serial port of the VMware and Hyper-V.
- a named pipe can be specified into the TCP/IP:Host entry of New connection dialog.
- added the /NAMEDPIPE option by specifying the named pipe.
- Added the AUTO entry in the New-line(receive). Special thanks to tentner.
- Added the selection of the font quality.
- added the Font quality configuration on the Additional settings dialog.
- Added the SCP destination path on the confirmation dialog when a user drags a file to Tera Term window.
- added the ScpSendDir entry in the teraterm.ini file.
- Eterm look-feel
- environment variable strings(%variableName%) can be included in the ini file path.
- added an image file specified configuration(theme\ImageFile.INI). Also, a background image file can be specified on the Additional settings dialog.
- enabled the "Eterm lookfeel" checkbox on the Additional settings dialog.
- Added the LanguageUI entry on the General setup dialog.
- A message dialog is shown when the cygterm.cfg has been saved on the Cygwin tab of the Additional settings dialog.
- Added support for IME feedback back and forth function. The ATOK2012, MS-IME2002 and MS-IME2003 work well. Also, this feature is disabled with "IME=off"(teraterm.ini).
- Removed an extra semicolon(;) included in the window size requesting.
- added the "paramcnt"(argument count) and "param1"(macro filename) in the Variables.
- added a sample code in the connect command.
- added the filelock command.
- added the fileunlock command.
- added the third argument _timezone_ at the gettime and getdate command.
Bug Fixes in Tera Term version 4.74
- KERMIT protocol
- the initial parameters of the KERMIT server do not be checked well.
- The drop down list's items are not shown on Windows 2000 or earlier.
- Fixed a typo of the Cyrillic letter translation table(range of CP866 and ISO8859-5).
- A string array can not be recognized as the argument of the macro command.
Other Changes in Tera Term version 4.74
New Features in TTSSH 2.61
- The comment of the public key can be specified on the SSH Key Generator dialog.
- The destination path can be specified on the SSH SCP dialog.
Bug Fixes in TTSSH 2.61
- Added processing debug message (SSH_MSG_DEBUG) from the remote host.
Other Changes in TTSSH 2.61
- Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.0.1c
- Upgraded zlib to 1.2.7