New Features in Tera Term version 4.64
- The clickable URL color is able to be painted.
- Added configuring the underline attribute to clickable URL string.
- added the check box on Additional settings dialog.
- When the clickable URL is enabled, the mouser cursor is not able to transform.
- sftp/tftp scheme can be linked in a clickable URL.
- The list of open sessions in the Broadcast Command window can support the standard Windows feature of selecting the range of items. It is possible to select consecutive number of items by clicking on the first and then pressing Shift key and clicking on the last. And also, it is possible to select all items by CTRL+A pushing.
- Added support for resizing the list box in the Broadcast Command window.
- The list box in the Broadcast Command periodically updates.
- Added the status bar at the bottom of the ConfirmChangePaste dialog.
- When a user switches the Tera Term window by using CTRL+TAB key, a new window style is not changed.
- Added the "setdebug" macro command.
Bug Fixes in Tera Term version 4.64
- Fixed the problem that the settings of local echo and line feed before connection may not be effective.
- Fixed the problem that the settings of TCPLocalEcho/TCPCRSend in previous connection are not reset in serial connection.
- Fixed the problem that the invisible log dialog has focus when Tera Term start logging without displaying log dialog.
- strscan macro command does not work correctly.
- Fixed the problem that the c language style comment does not work well.
- Fixed the problem that the tcp port number may not display on the window title.
- "Enable bold font" setting is not immediately reflected.
Other changes in Tera Term version 4.64
- Modified Tera Term installer script
- When SSH protocol was linked by the installer, it is able to edit by "File Types" of "Folder Options" on Explorer.
- Upgraded TTSSH version supporting SSH2 to 2.52
- Upgraded TTProxy to 126.96.36.199
- Upgraded LogMeTT to 2.9.7
- Tera Term can access the registry key(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LogMeTT\InstallPath) to find the path to LogMeTT.
Tera Term 4.64 package also includes TTSSH version 2.52 and TTProxy version 188.8.131.52
New Features in TTSSH version 2.52
- Added the "/nosecuritywarning" option. Basically, do not use this option.
Bug Fixes in TTSSH version 2.52
- Fixed the problem that the settings of TCPLocalEcho/TCPCRSend are not used after SSH connection was closed.
Bug Fixes in TTProxy version 184.108.40.206
- Teraterm didn't connect to server in some cases because of failed to parse a command line parameters. Changes of version 220.127.116.11 were incomplete.